Ashford Middle School http://mapq.st/Sr7XIy
Brooklyn Middle School Prince Hill Recreational Park http://www.townhallmaps.com/Brooklyn%20ct/img/M5M6.html
- School: http://mapq.st/TuSkRy
- Directions to Blackwell Field in Canterbury:
(For GPS put in the address 194 Wauregan rd, Canterbury, Connecticut 06234) This is about 100 yards east of Laframboise Sand and Stone.
- From West (Willimantic area): Take Route 6 east to intersection of Route 6 & 169 in Brooklyn. Take a right onto Route 169 toward Canterbury Connecticut making sure you stay to the right when the road forks (continuing straight will turn into route 205). Continue on 169 for about 2.5 miles then take a left onto Wauregan Rd. Stay on Wauregan road for 1.4 miles then enter dirt road on the left. Take this road and follow the signs.
- From North (Brooklyn area): Take a right onto Route 169 toward Canterbury for about 2.5 miles then take a left onto Wauregan Rd. Stay on Wauregan Road for 1.4 miles then enter dirt road on the left. Take this road and follow the signs.
- From South (Canterbury area): Take Route 169 toward Brooklyn and take a right onto Wauregan Rd. Stay on Wauregan Rd. for 1.4 miles then enter dirt road on the left. Take this road and follow the signs.
- Manship Park: 50 Lovell Lane, Canterbury
- (RT 14) near the intersection of RT 169
- Soccer, T-ball and Baseball Fields
Eastford Basketball and Soccer events are held at the school. http://mapq.st/RDFrGp
Griswold Middle School (860) 376-7630 http://mapq.st/1qeHGm4
KIS - Killingly Intermediate School
101 east for 3.8 miles. At the stop light across from 4 G's turn left. School is the next left.
Lisbon Central School http://mapq.st/12B3Tv8
The boys play at the Meadows off of Rt 169. The girls play behind the school. Bus should drop girls off first. If you are coming down Rte. 169 at the intersection off 138 and 169 the parking lot for the field is 400 yards on the right. Have the kids walk through the road where the yellow gate is; field is on the right.
Plainfield Central School http://mapq.st/SL7iV9
Pomfret Recreation Field http://mapq.st/2cQKH7f
576 Hampton Rd (Rte. 97)
Middle School is behind the Elementary School.
Rectory School http://mapq.st/PULeZG
St. James http://mapq.st/2cQKkJN
HOME FIELD - 101 FIELD 1249 Hartford Pike, Killingly
Woodstock Middle School http://mapq.st/YDPI